Thank you for using this website! We have created it to share interesting business stories and interviews with entrepreneurs across Switzerland. This is our proprietary goal; therefore, the information we collect about our users is only the information necessary for site to function properly. The privacy of our users and the security of their personal information is very important to us.
Please read this policy carefully as this is where we will describe, in detail, how we process your personal data. By visiting and using this website, you accept our terms and conditions.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Why Do We Collect Information About Users?
We want you to be able to use our website as comfortably and as conveniently as possible. By collecting statistical information about our users, we can analyze traffic and navigation algorithms on our site to help us understand which topics, formats, and articles are the most relevant and useful to you. We also collect personally identifiable information to give you with access to certain features and services on this site that would not be possible without that information.
- What Information Do We Collect?
For our website to function properly, we collect two types of information: Personal Data and Aggregate Data.
- Personal data is information that you voluntarily provide during registration or subscription (e.g. name, surname, e-mail address, gender, nickname, etc.). We only collect this data if you have agreed to the processing, which you personally confirm in the registration form. Please refer to the section, “How we use personal data”, for the purpose of us using this information.
- Aggregated data is non-personal statistics about site traffic, as well as the average number of visitors (including their region, language, age, etc.). This information is automatically collected and can only be shared with third parties in an aggregated information format that is not allowed to identify the user.
- Types of Information
The following types of information may be collected, stored, or processed by our website:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, location, browser type and version, and operating system
- Information about your visits to this website and your behavior on the pages (e.g., duration of visit, navigation, pages viewed, etc.)
- Personal data that you (voluntarily) provide in order to subscribe to our newsletter or to register for our website
- The information you enter while using the website and publish on our pages (e.g., comments, user names, etc.)
- The information you give us by e-mail or online form on the website
- Other personal information you provide to us
- How We Use Your Personal Data
The information we collect through this website may be used for the following purposes:
- Management and administration of the website
- Providing opportunities to use certain services of this website
- Sending updates and newsletters that you have subscribed to (e.g. e-mailing)
- Sending marketing materials related to our project or to carefully selected third parties that we think may be of interest to you
- Transfer aggregated user data to third parties; not that no case personal data will be transferred that can identify a particular user
- Handling requests or complaints from or about you in connection with your use of the Site
- Maintain the security of the Site and protect against fraud
- Other purposes
We will never disclose your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your permission.
However, we may only disclose your personal information if required to do so by law to protect our rights in actual or anticipated litigation, or in other legal situations.
In no other case will we disclose your personal information to third parties.
- How Can You Check or Delete Your Personal Information from Our Database?
You can contact us to request a complete list of the data we have obtained about you throughout your use of this website at any time. You can also ask us to remove any of your information if you think it is necessary or if you would like to unsubscribe from existing mailings.
To do this, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have and will process your request as quickly as possible. We speak English, German, and Russian.
- International Use of Information
As this website is accessible to a wide audience and can be used by people and companies from different countries, the information we provide and collect may also be available internationally.
How this happens:
- The information we collect may be stored, processed, and transferred between the countries in which we operate to ensure that this website functions properly and is in accordance with this policy
- Some of the countries in which we operate may have different data protection laws than those in Europe such as the United States or Russia
- Information that users voluntarily post on our website (e.g., article comments, forum posts, etc.) may be available online from anywhere in the world, and we cannot prevent others from using it
- By using our website and/or by posting any personal information on our pages, you accept these terms and conditions
- How We Protect Your Data
To ensure that your information is protected from misuse or from actions that violate this policy, we take the following measures:
- We only collect and store the minimum amount of data necessary for the proper operation of this website
- We take the reasonable technical and organizational security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal data
- We store your data on a secure server in Switzerland, which is protected by a password and a firewall
You should also refer to the following sections of our guidelines where we explain the rights to use the content of this website, as well as information about cookies and other applications. Should you have any questions about our website, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com at any time.